Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
After I went to London and came back with eleven books, I kind of put myself on a book buying ban for the time being. And let me tell you, it’s been hard. If it wasn’t for my bank account protesting vehemently, I would’ve gone on a huge book buying binge last week. I NEED Cress and Crown of Midnight and I also want to read more Rainbow Rowell books and and and…
Yeah. It’s been tough.
So, apart from two ARCs and a gift from a friend, this list of last books that came into my possession still dates back to my trip to London. I don’t know how much longer I will be able to contain myself, but I’m pretty sure I can guarantee a book haul some time this summer…
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald
- Summer on the Cold War Planet by Paula Buck
- Chocolat by Joanne Harris
- NW by Zadie Smith
- Timbuktu by Paul Auster
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë
- The Brontës, A Life in Letters by Juliet Barker
- Us by David Nicholls
And that’s my list! Have you read any of these? Were they any good? Let me know!