Tomorrow is Christmas day, which means today is the very last day of the Festive Fortnight ! I can’t believe how quickly it’s gone by! Of course, two weeks isn’t a very long time in the first place, but still. I started preparing all of the past thirteen posts in November, and now they’re all up. Time does fly when you’re having fun!
And I did have a lot of fun! I won’t lie, it was a bit stressful at times, but I’m really happy with all of my posts. The idea for the Festive Fortnight was born out of the fact that I wanted to post more Christmas recipes and bake more Christmas-themed stuff. Well, that definitely worked out great!
Considering the fact that I did have to think of thirteen posts for the past two weeks, my imagination has run dry right about now, which is why today will be a simple round up of everything that’s happened this Festive Fortnight. The links to all of the posts (except the first one, which was the announcement) are below the pictures!
Before we get to that, though, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
- Festive Fortnight : Cranberry Orange Almond Bundt Cake
- Festive Fortnight : Five Books To Curl Up With When It’s Cold As Heck
- Festive Fortnight : Candy Cane Marshmallows
- Festive Fortnight : A Very Merry Potter Post
- Festive Fortnight : Hot Chocolate On A Stick
- Festive Fortnight : An Amsterdam Book Haul
- Festive Fortnight : Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Festive Fortnight : A Festive Review Of Almost Midnight
- Festive Fortnight : Chocolate Cookies With Mint Icing
- Festive Fortnight : Twelve Days Of Christmas Book Tag
- Festive Fortnight : Christmas Tree Meringues
- Festive Fortnight : A Festive Book and Dessert Pairing Guide