Since we’re all staying at home, why not make a book tag out of it? This book tag was created by Princess of Paperback on YouTube and it’s just a fun list of questions based on things we all do now that we’re confined to our homes. I had a fun time doing this tag, and if you want to do it too (in a video or a blog post), consider yourself tagged by me!
Here are the questions:
- Laying in Bed – a book you could/have read in a day
- Snacking – a guilty pleasure book
- Netflix – a series you want to start
- Deep Clean – a book that’s been on your TBR for ages
- Animal Crossing – a book you recently bought because of hype
- Productivity – a book you learned from or that had an impact on you
- Facetime – a book you were gifted
- Self Care – what is one thing you have done recently to look after yourself?
- BONUS – name a book coming out soon