Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I’ve been wanting to participate in another Top Ten Tuesday since the last (and first) time I did it, but I wasn’t able to get around to it until now. This week’s theme is just too good to pass up, though! So, without further ado, here are my top ten book covers I’d frame as pieces of art (in no particular order).
(Also: yay, I finally figured out how to use the PicMonkey collage creator properly!)
(The links lead to my reviews of the books)
1. The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
2. The Angel’s Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (Dutch cover)
3. The Lollipop Shoes by Joanne Harris
4. Matilda by Roald Dahl
5. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (Dutch cover)
7. Paper Towns by John Green
8. Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham
9. Peaches for Monsieur le Curé by Joanne Harris
10. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen