Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten books that will be in my beach bag this summer. I am very much looking forward to the summer holidays and all the reading I will be doing, so this list is basically my to read list. Although I had trouble limiting myself to only ten books… Anyway, here is my list!
1. Missing Joseph by Elizabeth George
This is the 6th book in the Inspector Lynley series, which I’m slowly making my way through. My parents own all the books, so every once in a while I take another one home with me.
2. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
I’ve just finished reading Paper Towns, which I really enjoyed, so I’m looking forward to reading more.
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I’ve been reading a lot about this book for ages, and my father’s just read it and keeps saying how wonderful it is and how I should read it. So I shall!
4. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
This summer it will be three years ago I bought this book, so it’s definitely time to read it..!
5. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
Just bought this one (see my previous post) and can’t wait to read it!
6. The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
Same goes for this one, actually.
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
And this one! I’ve never read The Hunger Games and thought I should join in the madness!
8. Sheer Mischief by Jill Mansell
This is another book that’s been on my shelf for 3 years, and Jill Mansell novels are always perfect summe reads!
9. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
I’m slowly rerere(etc.)reading the Harry Potter series and am looking forward to reading the Half-Blood Prince again. It’s been a while!
10. Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
Bought this one a while back, but still have to read it.
And that’s my Top Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag! Any specific books you’re going to read this summer?