Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
While I don’t celebrate Christmas in the gift giving sense, it’s no trouble for me to think of ten books I’d love to receive! Some of these books have been on my “to buy” list for quite a while, and some of them are new ones I’ve come across recently. I’d love for Santa to bring me these books as a Christmas present, but I doubt it’ll happen… Either way, I’m sure I’ll have a great Christmas, and I hope you will, too! Merry Christmas, everyone!
- My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins
- The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion
- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham
- Well-Read Women: Portraits of Fiction’s Most Beloved Heroines by Samantha Hahn
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Which books would you like to receive as a Christmas present? Are any of these on your list too?