Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is 2014 releases I meant to read but didn’t get to. There were lots of books I wanted to read last year but didn’t get to, not just 2014 releases. I guess that’s the frustration of every book lover: so many books, so little time. As you’ll probably understand, I didn’t have much trouble picking out 10 books for this week… Since compiling this list, I’ve already read We Were Liars (and loved it), but the others are still to be read. I’m especially bummed that I didn’t get around to reading My True Love Gave To Me. I’d have loved to read and review that one around Christmas, but alas! Better luck next year!
- The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
- My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins and others
- Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
- Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour
- The Body Electric by Beth Revis
- You’re The One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
Which 2014 releases did you mean to read but still haven’t?